Mac3702 Assignment 2 Feedback
MAC3702 Application of Financial Management Techniques – Semester 1
MAC3702 Application of Financial Management Techniques
- Your friendly Student Advisor (Tutor) will facilitate the entire experience.
- A vibrant discussion forum for engaging with your classmates and Student Advisor with any subject related matters.
- An activity feed to keep up to date with what is going on with your group
- Email updates or digests direct to your inbox so you know when there are discussion on your forum
- You can start engaging even more personally with your fellow students by sending them direct friendship requests on the forum.
- Revision App where you can compare and discuss assignments and past exam questions.
- An exam pack will be made available for students (mock exam typical questions and answers)
- Share useful resources with your classmates (click below to see what is there now)
- Students have access to a lecturer to answer all questions.
SKU: N/ACategories: 1st Level, 1st Semester, BCom, Premium, Study Groups
- ACN3084_Ass 2 S2 2009_Guidence to answers.pdf
- ACN3084_Study Notes 1.pdf
- ACN3084_Study Notes 2.pdf
- ACN3084_Study Notes 3.pdf
- ACN3084_Study Notes 4.pdf
- ACN3084_Study Notes 5.pdf
- ACN308_valuations notes.pdf
- MAC3702 NOTES TWP.pdf
- STUDY UNIT 1 -FINANCIAL ANALYSIS.pdf
- STUDY UNIT 3-SOURCES AND FORMS OF LONG TERM FINANCE.pdf
- STUDY UNIT 4 WACC.pdf
- Text Book (1).pdf
- VALUATION METHODS - MERITS & DEMERITS.pdf
- ratio notes.pdf
- MAC3702 Suggested Solutions.pdf
- MAC3702 EXAMPACK REVISED..'.pdf
This Study Group has an in-house Academic Lecturer
MAC3702 Application of Financial Management Techniques is primarily intended for candidates who are interested in qualifying as chartered accountants (SAICA) or management accountants (CIMA). This module will enable students to develop the necessary competencies required by these respective professional bodies. Students who successfully complete this module will be equipped to: Evaluate financial and non-financial information and identify business in difficulty; Determine the optimal capital structure; Appraise long-term investment opportunities; Determine working capital and dividend policies and optimise levels of cash and short-term financing. Apply basic techniques to manage exposure to foreign exchange transactions. Apply information technology (spreadsheet programmes) where suitable.
Resources for MAC3702 Application of Financial Management Techniques
Back to top
With summaries written by fellow students, you are guaranteed to be properly prepared for your exams. Over 250,000 specific summaries are at your disposal. Your fellow students know exactly where the pitfalls lie and what the key elements will be to your success in that module. With their assistance, you can become well prepared and can avoid having to retake exams.
Get better grades
Thanks to the summaries written by fellow students specifically for your course and its modules, you will never miss a trick when it comes to your exams. No generic book summaries, but the specific content you need to ace your exams.
Earn while you study
Everything you need to know about selling on Stuvia