English Essays For Competitive Exams Pdf Download
SSC CHSL DESCRIPTIVE NOTICE
Dated : 11th August, 2016.
Subject: Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination
2015 – Revised Scheme of Examination (Tier- II) and (Tier-III).
Candidates of Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination, 2015 may please refer to the para 12 of the Notice of aforesaid Exam published on 13.6.2015. Some of the contents of the above para are given below:-
“The examination will consist of a Written Examination and Skill Test for the post of Data Entry Operator and Written Test and Typing Test for the post of Postal Assistant & Sorting Assistant (PA/SA) and Lower Division Clerk on Computer”.
“The Commission reserves the right to introduce additional stage of examination which would be notified at suitable time, if considered necessary”.
Under the provisions of the Notice as referred above the Commission has introduced an additional stage of Examination, i.e. Tier-II in CHSL, 2015 which would be a descriptive paper of 100 marks in ‘Pen and Paper’ mode. This information was also published in para 9 of the write up issued along with declaration of result of Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination, 2015 held on November, December, 2015 & July, 2016.
It is further clarified that:-
- The duration of the paper would be for one hour.
- This paper has been introduced to assess the writing skills of the candidates which is necessary in Government jobs.
- The Paper would comprise writing of an Essay of
200-250 words and Letter / Application writing of approximately 150-200 words.
- The minimum qualifying marks in Tier-II would be 33 per cent. The performance in Tier II would be included for preparing merit.
- The paper will have to be written either in Hindi or in English. Part paper written in Hindi and Part in English will not be evaluated.
- Tier-III of the Examination would continue to be the Skill Test / Typing Test which would be of a qualifying nature.
- Skill Test / Typing Test would be in consonance with
the provisions contained in para 12.2 and 12.3 of the
Notice of the Examination dated 13th June, 2015.
- The final merit of the successful candidates would be determined on the basis of total score obtained by them in Tier-I and Tier-II.
- The candidates are informed that Tier-II (Descriptive
Paper) is tentatively scheduled on 18th September,
- The candidates are further informed that the Skill Test / Typing Test is proposed to be held immediately thereafter. The specific dates for the same would be uploaded on the website of the Commission and Regional Offices shortly.
3 months ago .
The SSC MTS Descriptive Paper will be conducted soon. The SSC MTS Paper II or the Descriptive Exam is scheduled to be held on 28th January 2018. It is now high time that you start your Descriptive Test practice soon. The SSC MTS Descriptive Test will consist of Essay & Letter Writing for 50 Marks. You will get a total of 30 minutes to finish your paper. Read this article to get the Essay and Letter Writing Topics for SSC MTS Exam. You can get the details of SSC MTS Exam& know the little details like Eligibility Criteria, Syllabus, etc.
Essay and Letter Writing Topics for SSC MTS Exam 2017
⇒ Essay Writing Topics
- One Year of Demonetization – Failure or Succes?
- Pollution in India – Is Delhi Safe to Breath?
- Gender Inequality at Work Place
- Current Status of Indian Economy.
- GST Impact – Cheaper or Costlier?
- Digital India – Reality or Myth?
- Swacch Bharat Abhiyaan.
- Natural Calamities – Are Humans Responsible too?
- When will the Indian Women be Safe?
- Are Reservations for Lower Class Fair?
- Role of Agriculture in Development of India.
- Could India become Superpower until the year 2030?
- Corruption in India.
- What is your definition of World Peace?
- Global Warming and its Impact.
- Religious or Spiritual – Who do you think you are?
- Sustainable Development – Reduce, Reuse & Recycle.
- Beti Bachao Beti Badhao Abhiyaan.
- Role of Teachers in the Society.
- Need of Computer Literacy in today’s age.
Essay and Letter Writing Topics for SSC MTS Exam 2017
⇒ Letter Writing Topics
- Write a letter to your daughter to congratulate her on her Academic Success.
- Write a letter to your cousin who is going through a Depression.
- Write a letter to your elder brother asking him to guide you in making the career choice.
- Write a letter to your favourite author praising his/her book.
- Write a letter to Bank Manager for reissuing your ATM Card.
- Thank your old school teacher for making you a good human being.
- Write a letter to your Uncle advising him on his retirement plans.
- Write a letter to invite your friend to your brother’s wedding.
- Write a letter to the Municipal Officer demanding a Garbage Bin your area.
- Request for more frequency of Public Transportation (Bus Service) in your area to the Municipal Corporation.
Important Points to Remember
- The essay & letter would be asked for 50 marks.
- Make sure that the title of the Essay should be catchy and appropriate.
- The matter you write should be grammatically correct.
- Avoid overwriting or repeating the same content again & again.
- Try to avoid spelling mistakes at all costs.
- Be neutral while conveying your thoughts.
- Conclude the Essay and Letter properly & in a systematic manner.
These Essay and Letter Writing Topics for SSC MTS Exam will be helpful to you in your daily practice. Make sure that you write atleast one essay or one letter daily to increase your speed.
Read more about SSC MTS Exam by clicking on the links below!
SSC MTS DetailedExam Pattern
Official SSC ExamCalendar
Read some sample Essays & Letters for SSC MTS Exam along with Essay & Letter Writing Format!
Format for Essay Writing for SSC MTS
Informal Letter WritingFormat for SSC MTS Exam
SSC MTS Formal Letter Writing Format
Now that you know in detail about some Essay and Letter Writing Topics for SSC MTS. You can surely begin your practice for the same!
Solve Free Practice Questions on Testbook
Have already started writing good Essays & Letters as a practice? Submit them on Testbook Discuss & let your fellow aspirants review them! Also, you can add more Essay and Letter Writing Topics for SSC MTS on the given link.
Go To Testbook Discuss!